Enroll now for 2020-2021

Start the Application Process

Please review the requirements for enrollment below.  Ready to begin?  Fill out the application corresponding to your county of residence.  

PLEASE NOTE:   Budget bill SB98 will force charter schools to cap their enrollment at pre-COVID enrollment numbers. We are making every effort to oppose this bill and will do everything in our power to accommodate all interested students. CalPac Sonoma (all grade levels) is currently at capacity.  CalPac San Diego and CalPac Los Angeles are at capacity in grades Kindergarten (including TK) to 8th grade.  We are still enrolling grades 9-12 for Southern California counties.  We expect remaining spots to fill up quickly as the school year approaches.  Once capacity in each school is reached, students will be placed on a waitlist and enrolled in the order that their application was received as space becomes available within each school.

Application for California Pacific Charter - Los Angeles in the counties of: 

  • Kern
  • Los Angeles
  • Ventura 
  • San Bernardino


WASC Accredited

a-g approved course list

Application for California Pacific Charter - San Diego in the counties of:

  • Orange
  • Riverside
  • Imperial
  • San Diego


WASC Accredited

a-g approved course list

Application for California Pacific Charter - Sonoma in the counties of:

  • Sonoma
  • Mendocino
  • Lake
  • Napa
  • Solano
  • Contra Costa
  • Marin


WASC Accredited

a-g approved course list


  • Click on the link for enrollment.
  • You will be taken to a new window where you will be prompted to enter your email address.
  • Upon doing so, you will receive an email with further instructions.
  • Prepare yourself by gathering the necessary documents (see below). You will need all of these to complete your online application.
  • As you complete the online application, you will be able to pause, save, and return to the application by entering your email and password. Be sure to write down your password
  • If at any time you need assistance with your application, please call 855-225-7227 or email enroll@cal-pacs.org
  • If you prefer a paper application or are having trouble with the online application, please call 855-225-7227 or email enroll@cal-pacs.org.

Required Documents:

  • Proof of Residency
  • Birth Certificate
  • Immunization Record
  • Oral Health Report Form or waiver (TK, K and 1st Grade only)
  • Health Exam Form/Waiver (TK, K and 1st Grade only)
  • Unofficial Transcripts (High School only, Fall only)
  • IEP or 504 documents (if applicable)

Who Can Enroll in CalPac?:

Students in grades TK-12 who are 18 and under can attend CalPac. Students must live in the service area and must be able to provide a proof of residence within one of the following counties: Imperial, Kern, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, Ventura, Sonoma, Mendocino, Lake, Napa, Solano, Contra Costa, Marin.  

Adult Learners who are 19-24 may be eligible to enroll with Pathways Academy Adult Education. For more information, visit their website at http://www.pathwaysadulteducation.org/.

Enrollment Complaint Procedure:

Pursuant to Education Code (EC) Section 47605(d)(4), charter schools are not allowed to discourage a pupil from enrolling or seeking to enroll in a charter school because the pupil exhibits any characteristics such as students with disabilities, academically low-achieving, English learners, neglected or delinquent, homeless, socially economically disadvantaged, foster youth, or based on nationality, race, ethnicity, or sexual orientation.

Also pursuant to this new law, a parent, guardian, or student who is 18 years or older may file a Charter School Complaint Form to the Charter School's authorizing entity if they suspect the charter school is in violation of Education Code (EC) Section 47605(d)(4).

If you would like to file a complaint, please use the provided forms below:

Community Collaborative Charter (if you reside in Kern, Los Angeles, Ventura, or San Bernardino counties) please use this form.

California Pacific Charter - San Diego (if you reside in San Diego, Imperial, Riverside, or Orange counties) please use this form.

California Pacific Charter - Sonoma (if you reside in Sonoma, Mendocino, Lake, Napa, Solano, Contra Costa, Marin counties) please use this form.

If you would prefer to receive the form via mail, please contact our office and we will mail one to you.