Enroll now for 2019-2020
PLEASE NOTE, At this time, we have reached capacity and are placing all applicants on a waitlist. Spots will be made available to students for the spring semester on a first-come, first-serve basis, so we strongly encourage you to complete your application as soon as possible. In the event space not become available or you decide not to enroll at the time a spot is offered, your application will be rolled over to the 2020/21 school year and your family will be given the first opportunity to enroll.
Start the Application Process
Please review the requirements for enrollment below. Ready to begin? Fill out the application corresponding to your county of residence.
Application for Community Collaborative Charter in the counties of:
- Los Angeles
- San Bernardino
Application for California Pacific Charter - San Diego in the counties of:
- San Diego
- Click on the link for enrollment.
- You will be taken to a new window where you will be prompted to enter your email address.
- Upon doing so, you will receive an email with further instructions.
- Prepare yourself by gathering the necessary documents (see below). You will need all of these to complete your online application.
- As you complete the online application, you will be able to pause, save, and return to the application by entering your email and password. Be sure to write down your password
- If at any time you need assistance with your application, please call 855-225-7227 or email email@example.com
- If you prefer a paper application or are having trouble with the online application, please call 855-225-7227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Proof of Residency
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Oral Health Report Form or waiver (TK, K and 1st Grade only)
- Health Exam Form/Waiver (TK, K and 1st Grade only)
- Unofficial Transcripts (High School only, Fall only)
- IEP or 504 documents (if applicable)
Who Can Enroll in CalPac?:
Students in grades TK-12 who are 18 and under can attend CalPac. Students must live in the service area and must be able to provide a proof of residence within one of the following counties: Imperial, Kern, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, Ventura, Sonoma, Mendocino, Lake, Napa, Solano, Contra Costa, Marin.
Enrollment Complaint Procedure:
Pursuant to Education Code (EC) Section 47605(d)(4), charter schools are not allowed to discourage a pupil from enrolling or seeking to enroll in a charter school because the pupil exhibits any characteristics such as students with disabilities, academically low-achieving, English learners, neglected or delinquent, homeless, socially economically disadvantaged, foster youth, or based on nationality, race, ethnicity, or sexual orientation.
Also pursuant to this new law, a parent, guardian, or student who is 18 years or older may file a Charter School Complaint Form to the Charter School's authorizing entity if they suspect the charter school is in violation of Education Code (EC) Section 47605(d)(4).
If you would like to file a complaint, please use the provided forms below:
Community Collaborative Charter (if you reside in Kern, Los Angeles, Ventura, or San Bernardino counties) please use this form.
California Pacific Charter - San Diego (if you reside in San Diego, Imperial, Riverside, or Orange counties) please use this form.
California Pacific Charter - Sonoma (if you reside in Sonoma, Mendocino, Lake, Napa, Solano, Contra Costa, Marin counties) please use this form.
If you would prefer to receive the form via mail, please contact our office and we will mail one to you.