Students fall behind during their high school career for many reasons. If you are looking for a flexible program for your student to recover credits they are missing, CalPac’s online credit recovery program can help your high school student get back on track and recover credits in courses they have previously taken but did not pass.
Who Can Enroll?
- Students 18 and under in grades 9-12 who live in one of our 8 counties served
- Students who have taken a course previously and were unable to pass the course for any reason.
- Students must be enrolled with CalPac full time. Students cannot be dually enrolled in CalPac’s high school credit recovery program and another public high school at the same time.
- Weekly check in’s via email or phone. (Required so call us back!)
- Credit Recovery Plan of courses the student needs to retake
- Encouragement/Pacing assistance via email or phone to keep students on pace and moving through the courses
- Teachers are also available to support students in their classes by phone, email, and the virtual classroom. They will also provide students with recorded live classroom sessions and any other support they need to be successful in their credit recovery program for high school.