Starting with the 2017-2018 school year, CalPac is proud to offer an online option for adult learners by partnering with Pathways Academy Charter School Adult Education. CalPac gives a second chance to students who have aged out of traditional school, or who have dropped out of school for any length of time. Through our flexible online program, students have the ability to earn a high school diploma without having to take time off from work or other responsibilities.
- Students who are 19-24 years old
- Must live in the state of California
Adult learners receive a graduation plan from a Guidance Counselor upon enrollment. Once enrolled, students receive weekly support from a homeroom teacher, one-on-one online tutoring upon request, and support from their local WIOA office (students must qualify).
- Click on the link for enrollment.
- You will be taken to a new window where you will be prompted to enter your email address.
- Upon doing so, you will receive an email with further instructions.
- Prepare yourself by gathering the necessary documents (see below). You will need all of these to complete your online application.
- As you complete the online application, you will be able to pause, save, and return to the application by entering your email and password. Be sure to write down your password
- If at any time you need assistance with your application, please call 855-225-7227 or email email@example.com
- If you prefer a paper application or are having trouble with the online application, use the fillable PDF application and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org