The Adult Education Program
Providing a unique and flexible education
You’ve just taken the first step toward continuing your education and enriching your life. At Calpac, we believe that it is never too late to achieve your goals and move forward with your education. We are here to help you along the way!
Beginning with the 2017-2018 school year, Calpac, in partnership with Pathways Academy Charter School Adult Education, is proud to offer a flexible, online education option for adult learners.
Students will be able to access courses 24/7, allowing you to complete your high school diploma at your own pace without disrupting your work life and other responsibilities.
How it Works
Each student receives a personalized learning plan from their School Counselor upon enrollment that lists the courses left to meet graduation requirements.
This program is highly flexible, focusing on mastery-based instruction. Students take an online exam at the beginning of all core courses. Previous knowledge will result in a decrease in assigned course work, allowing students to complete courses faster by demonstrating mastery of California content standards.
You will have the option to work online, watch video instruction, and learn independently – we will tailor your learning experience to how you learn best.
Do I Qualify?
This program is available to all students between the ages of 16-24 who live in the state of California. Students who are 19-24 and have been out of school for any period of time must be participating in WIOA (Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act), YouthBuild, or Job Corps. If you have questions about your eligibility, please contact our office.
Find your local One Stop to enroll in WIOA: www.servicelocator.org
Students will receive weekly outreach from a highly qualified supervising teacher and have access to contact teachers via phone, email, text message, or instant message.
Students will also get college and career counseling to help them towards their postsecondary goals.
What Are My Next Steps?
- Click on the link for enrollment at the top or bottom of this page.
- You will be taken to a new window where you will be prompted to enter your email address, you will then receive an email from us to access the online application.
- Prepare yourself by gathering the necessary documents (see below). You will need all of these to complete your online application.
- If you prefer a paper application or are having trouble with the online application, use the fillable PDF application and email the completed form to email@example.com
If at any time you need assistance with your application,
please call 855-225-7227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proof of Residency
- Adult Student Photo ID
- Unofficial Transcripts (High School only)
- IEP or 504 documents (if applicable)