For Jumpstart Summer Learning and/or for the 2017-2018 school year.
Who Can Enroll in CalPac?:
Students in grades 6-12 who are 18 and under can attend CalPac. Adult Learners who are 19-24 can enroll in the Online Adult Education program. Students must live in the service area, and must be able to provide a proof of residence within one of the following counties:
- Los Angeles
- San Bernardino
- San Diego
- Click on the link for enrollment.
- You will be taken to a new window where you will be prompted to enter your email address.
- Upon doing so, you will receive an email with further instructions.
- Prepare yourself by gathering the necessary documents (see below). You will need all of these to complete your online application.
- As you complete the online application, you will be able to pause, save, and return to the application by entering your email and password. Be sure to write down your password
- If at any time you need assistance with your application, please call 855-225-7227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you prefer a paper application or are having trouble with the online application, use the fillable PDF application and email the completed form to email@example.com.
- Proof of Residency
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Unofficial Transcripts (High School only)
- IEP or 504 documents (if applicable)
**CalPac is at capacity for Fall 2017. We are now enrolling for Spring 2018 starting January 16, 2018.